Autumn Skies


Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

User avatar

New in Town
New in Town

Posts: 4

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:32 pm

Post Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:21 pm

Autumn Skies

*Clouds part, a yellow-gray half moon illuminates the autumn sky. Huddled forms rest by the fire, weary from travel and the times. Survival has become the meat and drink of the day, all of them more adventurers than they ever hoped to be. Time and trajectory has made some of them heroes, some of them cowards. They all share equal right in the Haven. The bitter cold of enchroaching Winter nips at the peripherie of the fire's heat. The curious look past the light of the blaze, to see the typical shadows of night. A pair of yellow eyes gleams in the black. All is not right on this night*
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 1004

Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 6:25 am

Post Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:03 am

Eating

*Eating by the fire, the general notices the eye's. He grins and throws a have eaten leg of meat toward the eye's.*

Eat up my furry friend, you will need the engery in the coming times.

*After that the general goes back to his meal and ale.
User avatar

New in Town
New in Town

Posts: 4

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:32 pm

Post Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:20 pm

Good Eats

*A roughly humanoid form scurries to the meat scrap. It sniffs and steps away. A low growl can be heard under the threat of impending squallwinds. For those who listen very close, the gutteral clash of a half word-half screech can be heard*

"MAN" utters the shadowed figure.
User avatar

New in Town
New in Town

Posts: 4

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:32 pm

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:48 pm

more light

*The grizzly beast of a man slinks forward toward the campsite in hesitant steps*
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 1004

Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 6:25 am

Post Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:58 am

*The general notices the man, but does not turn his way or say anything. The general quickly carves out a loaf of bread creating a bowl and than puts some stew in it. He slides it towards the man with out looking his way or saying anything. Afterwards the general contuines to eat.*
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 357

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:46 pm

Location: Wherever there is need of a warrior....

Post Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:59 pm

*Sethreal raises his head from where he is sitting by the fire and looks at the beast, his eyes seem to drink the fire. (Fear)*
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
User avatar

New in Town
New in Town

Posts: 4

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:32 pm

Post Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:13 pm

Run AWAY!

*The Beastly man spooks and makes off for the tree line, disapearing into the night.*
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 357

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:46 pm

Location: Wherever there is need of a warrior....

Post Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:41 pm

"You should take your own advice, Maximus. You'll need the food alot more then that beast."

*Sethreal then stands and walks away.*
Former captain of the Azure Shields.

Return to Out at the Fire Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Designed by ST Software for PTF.