A poor huddled figure...


Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 76

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:22 pm

Location: Muskegon

Post Tue May 16, 2006 4:10 pm

A poor huddled figure...

Shivering from the cold and hunger, A figure follows the havenites through the portal to the inn... Not wanting to bother anyone he takes a possition far from the flame so more may gather there.
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Fear keeps you alive! Regret means your still alive.
Potion maker And Coward.
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 263

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:00 pm

Location: Drinking the bloody visions away.

Post Sun May 21, 2006 3:57 pm

*Walks very slowly to the fire, wisps of white hair strewn like cobwebs across haunted eyes that stare into the flames, seeing something else entirely.*

*As Indira comes shrieking out of the inn and flees to the woods, the grey gloved hands clench the staff carved with dwarven runes and the cobalt eyes widen slightly, showing more white. Once the woman is past, the Valkyn Vi cautiously surveys the inn and surroundings for the cause...*
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 263

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:00 pm

Location: Drinking the bloody visions away.

Post Mon May 22, 2006 2:53 pm

*Seeing no tangible beast that could have caused Indira to flee, the Valkyn'Vi begins to follow her, calling her name. As Ug and Eli leave the inn in obvious pursuit, the haunted eyes turn to them.*

*Softly.* "Is there any way I can help her...?"
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
User avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Posts: 35

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:54 pm

Location: Howell

Post Mon May 22, 2006 5:52 pm

You see Indira running/scrambling as best as her wolven hind quarters can carry her. The other two easily catch up to her, and a vicious growl emits as Ug goes to take her arm. She shoves him away and continues hobbling, but is no match for the Orc's stride.

Eli catches up to her other side and you can see they are trying to console and calm the beast-like Valkin-vi. Despite her struggles and incoherant protests, the pieced-together being is easily subdued. Her head is shaking and she sits on the ground near the treeline, rocking back and forth again.
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 76

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:22 pm

Location: Muskegon

Post Tue May 23, 2006 12:04 am

*watches them from a distance clinching a small bag*

Wonder what there all upto? Maybe they will acompany me to get herbs for my potion?
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Fear keeps you alive! Regret means your still alive.
Potion maker And Coward.
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 189

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:53 pm

Location: Final Haven

Post Tue May 23, 2006 12:19 pm

*quickly catches up with the other two, seeming also to offer solice to Indira*

Return to Out at the Fire Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Designed by ST Software for PTF.