Indira

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

*Midnight smiles as Indira begins to remember*

Yes! The wild one, Giddeon was. An elf though, Arthos was. Much like a dwarf, however.

* a brief shadow crosses her face as she speaks of them, saddend by their deaths. She speaks the next name more slowly*

The moon and the star, Pentaguishine had. Much on him, do not think. A bad person, he was.

*she shakes her head, as if shaking away thoughts of Pentag*

Haven, this is. Glad that you remember, I am.

*she pauses, uncertain how to answer the questions about the golems and the table, then decides to be direct*

Uncertain I am of how you came here from Florin's. Come and go, people do, on their own errands and journeys. When you went there, do you remember? Before coming here, or after?
Indira Al'Estrella
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Indira Al'Estrella »

Well, shortly after I arrived to the Haven, golems began attacking the keep where the orcs were at. Most of the townsmembers were out searching for something. I could hear the pounding on the walls, and the shouts of the orcs. I wondered if I should try to help them in someway, but the shouts got quieter. I'd hoped that they had been victorious in their fight, but within minutes the golems came down the hill. A few of us tried to fight them off, but I was caught inbetween a pair of them.

I don't remember what happened next, but later I awoke to intense pain and strange smells. The room was dimly lit, and carcasses lay about. That's when I met Florin. He put me back together, but he wasn't quick about it. He said he had trouble...finding me some legs. That's why I lay on the table I guess. Maybe I couldn't get up. He left and then I woke up here...now...looking at you all.
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

Looks to the others present.

"Has she ever referred to any of these recalled events before now?"
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Indira Al'Estrella
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

How can I have? I have never seen the likes of you all before. What do you mean to imply?
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Much has happened since Florin healed you Indira. Since then you have joined the Guild of Light, then left that Guild and joined the Guild of Thunder. Since then many foes have been defeated and new allies made, it has been months since you have been on Florin's table, maybe years.

*Ug scratches his head.*

I fear your short and moderate term brain functions may have been affected by your...transformation.
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

"And I think perhaps a different mind has been dominant until now. Multiple brains spliced together, each taking its turn at ascendancy. Each retaining its own distinct memories. A fascinating possibility.”
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

*Each time Florin is mentioned, the head shifts more directly towards Indira, and the eyes focus on her with intense concern.*

"The stories told to me could not encompass his true cruelty..."

*Slowly, the sage approaches and a grey-gloved hand gently tries to rub Indira's back to soothe if allowed.*

"Oh, lady..."
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Indira Al'Estrella
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Heavy lidded eyes blink slowly, as Indira absorbs what she has been told. The very improbability of losing months, perhaps years, sinks into her depths and full rounded tears slowly begin to trickle from her own eye, and then from her "borrowed" eye. She looks up to those surrounding her; the dark cloaked magi, the Orc with glasses settled upon his nose, the Aviana girl who looks on with concern, the young elf, and now the painted woman with soft voice. These figures do not appear menacing to her and she opens her mind to the reality spread before her.

"You say you know me. What have I been doing? Where have I been? Do I belong here?"

"I am sorry that I cannot remember. It must seem terribly rude. I just...can't. Have we been traveling together?"