Indira


Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 668

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:15 am

Location: Da Haven Wit Da Oter Elvziez

Post Tue May 23, 2006 9:48 am

Indira

*Ug reaches down and pats Indira on the shoulder. He clears his throat and speaks clearly to her.*

It will be okay, my dear. Worry not, Eli and myself are here for you. Everything will be fine. Is there anything that we can do to make you more comfortable?
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 189

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:53 pm

Location: Final Haven

Post Tue May 23, 2006 12:20 pm

*Midnight catches up quickly, but approaches cautiously*

Indira... aid you, may I?
User avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Posts: 35

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:54 pm

Location: Howell

Post Tue May 23, 2006 4:27 pm

A sobbing twisted face looks around as if seeing the others for the first time. Shock begins to creep into her jaw, and her eyes widen.

"Wh..where am I? What happened?" She scoots around to to face them from her crouched position. A flicker of worry passes through and darting eyes search for danger.

"Florin...? Am I ...finished? Did he finish me? Where did he go?"
User avatar

New in Town
New in Town

Posts: 5

Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 10:21 am

Post Tue May 23, 2006 4:37 pm

** A rustling from the trees is heard and Indira shifts quickly as the others look up.

A wood elf with startling bright eyes approaches, arms loaded with greenery and seed pods. She cocks her head curiously at the scene, and then approaches the Aviana female.

Leaning in towards her, with a low voice she says, "I see she is upset. If you'd like her to calm down, so you may speak with her, have her chew this. At least 3 leaves. Teaberry is tasty, but fiberous enough to make one concentrate whilst chewing. By the time she is done, she will have centered her breathing and reasoned out some of her panic."

She presses 3 rounded, dark green leaves into Midnight's hand, and continues walking toward the Inn.
Nature provides all, however you may perceive it. What you make of it depends on how hard you're willing to brew.
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 189

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:53 pm

Location: Final Haven

Post Tue May 23, 2006 6:01 pm

*Midnight quickly smiles her thanks and watches the stranger pass by towards the inn. She passes the leaves under her nose, their smell not unduely sharp or noxious, carefully evaulating them with her alchemical knowledge*
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 227

Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:21 pm

Location: Haven

Post Tue May 23, 2006 10:30 pm

*Amagus approaches from behind Ug*

"It would seem some here are... unsettled. Perhaps I might be of assistance?"
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 189

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:53 pm

Location: Final Haven

Post Wed May 24, 2006 11:48 am

*Midnight spares Amagus a brief glance before turning her attention to Indira and offers her the leaves, having satisfied herself of their properties*

Dear one, eat these leaves, you should. Calm and center you, they will, while we discuss what has happened.

*She glances again at the strange cloaked person behind Ug, but leaves the talking to him up to the others*
User avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Posts: 35

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:54 pm

Location: Howell

Post Wed May 24, 2006 1:10 pm

Tentatively, Indira reaches for the leaves, and slowly begins to chew them. A light mint scent can be detected. She concentrates on chewing the leaves and slowly her breathing returns to normal. The shakiness of her limbs begins to subside, and the wild look in her eyes becomes settled.

Releasing a heavy sigh, a tired looking Indira, looks up towards the people who are around her.

"Where am I? Why am I here on the ground? What happened to Florin? He left and never came back."
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 189

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:53 pm

Location: Final Haven

Post Wed May 24, 2006 1:25 pm

*Midnight settles herself onto the ground next to Indira, hoping to put the shaken woman even more at ease, and begins chatting casually, as if they are outside simply to enjoy the lovely weather.*

With Florin, you were? Seen a while, Florin, I have not. Remember when it was, do you?
User avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Posts: 35

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:54 pm

Location: Howell

Post Wed May 24, 2006 1:33 pm

Puzzling out the odd manner of speech, Indira responds to Midnight, " I don't remember. I was on a wooden table of sorts, and I couldn't move. He said he couldn't finish until the golems came back with the rest. After that I don't remember..."
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 227

Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:21 pm

Location: Haven

Post Thu May 25, 2006 9:24 am

Amagus’s curiosity if piqued.

“And what do you recall of yesterday?”
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
User avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Posts: 35

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:54 pm

Location: Howell

Post Thu May 25, 2006 12:54 pm

Well, that was yesterday. Wasn't it? I don't remember anything else, so it must have been. When closed my eyes I was on the table, and when I opened them I was here. When else could it have happened?
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 189

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:53 pm

Location: Final Haven

Post Thu May 25, 2006 1:58 pm

*Midnight frowns slightly, at a loss as to how the woman could not remember all of her time in Haven. She answers slowly, cautiously*

A little longer... it has been. Remember meeting Eli and me on your first night here, do you not? Remember who we are, do you?

*The last question is asked with a gesture towards herself, Ug, and Eli*
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 263

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:00 pm

Location: Drinking the bloody visions away.

Post Thu May 25, 2006 2:27 pm

*Keeping a respectful distance unless invited closer, the Valkyn'Vi sage can be heard singing a melody meant to be soothing but soft enough to merely provide background for the conversations.*
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
User avatar

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Posts: 35

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:54 pm

Location: Howell

Post Thu May 25, 2006 6:11 pm

Slowly piecing things together Indira repsonds, "I do remember a group of people from before I was taken by Florin. There was a young man who smelled my hand, he was kind of wild looking. And there were some orcs. One healed me and the other got in the way of my magic. I accidentally melted his weapon. It was strange. There was a dwarf too, Arthos, I believe. "
Recognition creeps slowly into her face. " Is this the Haven? I remember traveling here with a strange set of fellows. Some were taken away as prisoners, and the raving one ran as quickly away as he could, though I don't remember why. He was painted with star and moon."
Shaking her head, "This doesn't explain why I am on the ground. How did I get off of the table? Where did the golems go?
Next

Return to Out at the Fire Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Designed by ST Software for PTF.