*IN GAME NOTICE, WITH ROYAL SEAL, TACKED TO TAVERN WALL **

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

*IN GAME NOTICE, WITH ROYAL SEAL, TACKED TO TAVERN WALL **

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

Under the authority of Korrigan Drochlann, First Lord of the Vanguard Alliance and King of Haven, I; Lord Kaylan Chargeender, Commandant of the Order of the Crimson Aegis, and Captain of the Vanguard Alliance Royal Guard; do post this as notice that the Vanguard Alliance Royal Guard is recruiting members for induction into the Order of the Crimson Aegis.
Members will serve as either Sentries of the keep or royal protection detail, depending on skills, experience, and performance during training.

Applicants should contact myself directly or present yourself for interview and assessment to the duty commander of the Royal Guard at Blackwatch Keep or to myself. Inductees will be given quarters and provided for fully as a squire, and will be tested for order membership at the end of their first year.

Desired qualifications include, but are not limited to, master warriors, empaths, healers, and rogues possessed of dedication to the goals and safety of both Haven and the Vanguard Alliance, its people, and therefore the safety of King Korrigan, even at the cost of your own life.

Signed,
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis