**IN GAME NOTICED TACKED TO TAVERN WALL**

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Khorvalis
Town Member
Town Member

**IN GAME NOTICED TACKED TO TAVERN WALL**

Post by Khorvalis »

ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM THE CIRCLE OF THE SUN

Welcome to Brenondale:

The Circle welcomes everyone to Haven, hoping the winter months have treated you well. Aside from new citizens and traveling adventurers, we announce the arrival of two new residents to our humble town:
The orphanage of Brenondale has a new ward, Ruxpin. This adorable beastman cub was found in the woods by Khorvalis and his druids. A bundle of joy, if anyone knows the whereabouts of his parents, please contact the Circle.
Also, the Circle of the Sun has a new member among its ranks; the Gnome tinkerer Chumundi. A wise master of potions and inventions, his skills are a welcomed gift to our own. Do say hi to him and peruse his wares and services for sale in the tavern.

DONATIONS NEEDED
As our town has grown, the Circle of the Sun is in need of your generous support. We are fund-raising to create healing items that will not only benefit the Hospital of Brenondale, but to our heroes on the battlefield as well.
These include: Medical and First Aid Kits, Tourniquets, Poison Antidotes, Healing Potions and the like. Gifts of Rarified Herbs (Cloth, Supplies & Food), Eonophil and gold would be greatly appreciated. Please find the Hierophant Khorvalis or Chumundi if you find it in your kind heart to help.

THE TOURNAMENT OF THE SUN
In an effort to raise funds for the Circle’s various charities in and around Brenondale, we are in the planning stages of holding a Tournament of Battle to be held later this summer. We also hope this event will create jobs in our town as well as increase tourism and stimulate trade and the economy. Of course, there will be a prize for the winners of the Tournament of the Sun, should it push through. One-on-one Battle & a 3-4 member Team Competition. Registration terms are still being discussed, but if you think you might be interested please leave your name with Khorvalis or Chumundi.

"May the Light of the Sun smile upon you always!"
~Khorvalis~
Druid of the Redwind
Hierophant of the Circle of the Sun
Follower of the Light and Keeper of the Sacred Flame

"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are."