**IN GAME NOTICED WITH KINGDOM SEAL**

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

**IN GAME NOTICED WITH KINGDOM SEAL**

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS OF HAVEN,

I have been tasked to address information that provides leads to a location that may provide tools and information to aid in the restoration of the catalyst causing the chaos in the Wildlands flora and fauna.

As the agent of the kingdom tasked with this, I formally request any and all aid from the residents known as the “Heroes of Haven”, as well as any and all travelers willing to aid this urgent mission. I will ask all aid to gather in the small hamlet of Rottholm deeper in the Wildlands, so that further gathering of information can proceed.

I will be holding a meeting to pass along what information I have on hand, and endeavor to begin at 10 bells past high sun on the evening of the 21st day of Johanne’s Month. If there is a delay, please remain close to the main hall as there are details all in attendance will need to know.

That being said, it will be IMPERATIVE that any discovery, of detail or device, be addressed in an immediate nature as is possible; with myself or those that will be aiding in the logistics of this mission. These individuals will be announced at the gathering.

It is my intent, as shown by my actions relating to the supervision of previous group efforts, that anyone offering aid will be compensated to whatever degree the circumstances will allow.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Khorvalis
Town Member
Town Member

Re: **IN GAME NOTICED WITH KINGDOM SEAL**

Post by Khorvalis »

Lord Chargeender,
I have had terrible visions of this task for many weeks now... Mother Nature herself has been crying out to me in my dreams.
As I have pledged to protect the peoples of Haven, rest assured I will aid you in any way I can.
By the light of the Sacred Flame, my Ga'vin kin and I shall join your noble effort and spread the word to others in the area.
I pray that together we might be able to heal the land before my visions become living nightmares.
May the Light shine upon us and fill us all with fortitude... I'm afraid we will need it.
~Khorvalis~
Druid of the Redwind
Hierophant of the Circle of the Sun
Follower of the Light and Keeper of the Sacred Flame

"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are."