Posting at the Kitchen

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Zydana
GM

Posting at the Kitchen

Post by Zydana »

A notice has been posted near the kitchen

WORKERS NEEDED

DISHWASHER
Seeking dishwasher for morning meals. Worker to report to kitchen after breakfast has been served. Pay is 5 silver.

KITCHEN CARETAKER
Seeking person for general cleaning duties in kitchen. Duties will include clearing and cleaning counter tops and stove top. Worker to report to kitchen after breakfast has been served. Pay is 5 silver.

Inquire within.
GM-Amanda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Posting at the Kitchen

Post by GM-Amanda »

"Kami, if no one else offers, I'll throw down. Let me know if you need help with the cookin' too, yeah?"
You are what you dare.

RESEACRH
Alinar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Alinar »

"Ah, yes. I confess I have been somewhat concerned over the maintenance and processing of used dishware. I volunteer to assist in this endeavor to guarantee proper sanitation."
Levi the Bison Lord
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Levi the Bison Lord »

Levi comes stumbling out of a literal cloud of smoke on the other side of the room. He adjusts his green glasses as he tries to read the posting. After muttering at it in a couple of different languages.

"Well, I like da food. I like da water." He raises his arms up in excitement. "I do da job!!" He prances around for a minute and plays some notes on his pan pipe before returning to the smoke and starting to play a harmony next to the one note his brother consistently played on the guitar.
Levi the Bison Lord:
Ruler of Bison Isle, "Terror" of the Southern Islands, and Merchant of The Redwind

"Buffalo and Bison are NOT da same ting!"