a man enters the bar.

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

sohei
New in Town
New in Town

a man enters the bar.

Post by sohei »

A man comes down the road, walking alone through the forest. He is clad in loud bamboo armor, a rice hat so wide it blocks the view of his face. He has on a brilliant emerald green silk tunic, and long wide grey hakama pants. His feet are clad in shoes made from bamboo and leather. Tattoos seem to cover every inch of visible skin, including the backs of his hands and his neck. The colors are bright and almost seem to move with the light.

He is carrying a long thick stick in one hand. The thing looks like a broken branch picked up along the road. When he enters the Inn, he finds a seat close to the bar. Slowly he takes a tea cup out of his bag, and sets it on the table. He stares at it for minute, wipes it out with the corner of his sleeve.

“Barkeep, hot water please?” He said. His voice is quiet and low, hard to hear in the din.
sohei
New in Town
New in Town

Post by sohei »

The man tips back his hat, the red silk band holding it against his chin revealing a friendly face and tattoos. He has the tell tale point ears of an elf, save they have more points and are forest green.
Once the pot of water is brought to him, he fills the cup with water just a little, swirls the water around the cup and then dumps it on the floor. He takes out a small clay jar and a bamboo spoon. He tips a single shake of green tea into the cup, fills it with water and then whisks it to a foam.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Rushing up to the bar as his other conversation is occuring Serith notices the newcomer and his unique appearance

"Greetings friend, sorry the hospitality is lacking right now, but unbeknownst to yourself we just recently had a terrible event unfold, so most of us are in damage control, scrambling around like mad."

*Looks to Sohei

"Id hate to ask, but do you have any useful skills in either healing, magic or crafting?"

*A look of unpleasntness crosses Serith's features

"As I said, damage control, I dont mean to be so blunt, but we are pretty much all hands on deck, and if you can help it would be GREATLY appreciated."
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
sohei
New in Town
New in Town

Post by sohei »

"I am not unskilled in the arts of healing." The man says taking a long drink of the green tea.

"Terrible events always unfold. One can not truly control damage, but perhaps redirect it. Have you seen woman named Toritaka?" Sohei asked.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Smiles at the Tattooed monk

"Well it is a good way of looking at it, I plan on Redirecting the hell out of this situation."

*Looks puzzled at the name

"No I have not seen or met anyone by that name, and by the way, what is yours perchance?"

*Holds out his hand and awaits an answer

"My name is Serith, and welcome to Haven."
Serith Darkheart

sohei
New in Town
New in Town

Post by sohei »

"She came here before winter, and I was trapped and could not join until the snows clear. " Sohei said with a smile.

"Monks of my order do not have names, though there are those who call me Sohei." The elf said, putting his hand out.
sohei
New in Town
New in Town

Post by sohei »

"If there is anything I could do, I am at your service." Sohei says.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Serith smiles at the tattooed man

"As soon as we have a better grasp on the situation, ill be sure to make use of the offer."
Serith Darkheart

sohei
New in Town
New in Town

Post by sohei »

"The easiest way to swim across a river is to angle downstream. You do not need to know every turn and twist. Would you like some tea?" Sohei asked, pointing to the cup.