New poli system

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

cole45
Town Member
Town Member

New poli system

Post by cole45 »

In the territory section it says a fortress gives a bonus, how do you build one? does an in game structure coount? does the owner of the structure tag have to say it's in that territory?
Travis Cole
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

It was given as an example. Mostly, it is for NPC use. The structures in a territory prior to the PC takeover will be determined by the GM. If you want to build a fortress or other structure off stage, I guess you could. The cost for buildings is in the craftsman section.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by General Maximus »

I just got done reading the new system and it is nice! I really like how the floating hero points are done :D

But I have 1 question and 1 observation
Question - Can the stablity of a territory go past 70%? Is there a max stablity

Observation - Let me know if I'm read it correctly on black markets. The black market get all the resources that are stolen from said territory. Can an orginzation do the following? Startup a territory, and than startup a blackmarket in their own territory. The resources stolen will go back to the same orginzation. So the net difference in resources is zero but the orginzation gets all the other benifits from the black market. Can this be done? or can orginization not create a black market in it's own territory?
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

General Maximus wrote: Question - Can the stablity of a territory go past 70%? Is there a max stablity
Yes, it can go above 70%. Max stability is 95%.
General Maximus wrote:Observation - Let me know if I'm read it correctly on black markets. The black market get all the resources that are stolen from said territory. Can an orginzation do the following? Startup a territory, and than startup a blackmarket in their own territory. The resources stolen will go back to the same orginzation. So the net difference in resources is zero but the orginzation gets all the other benifits from the black market. Can this be done? or can orginization not create a black market in it's own territory?
Good Catch. This needs to be addressed. I would say that an organization cannot have a blackmarket in a territory it already owns. Thoughts?
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by General Maximus »

I agree! An org cann't own a black market in a territry they own. Simple fix.
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

I haven't read it yet but the fact that yo ucan't have a black market in your own territory sounds pertty silly.

Did the attacking\defending disparity get fixed?
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

It probably wont sound as silly once you read it.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

I don't mean balancing, I mean if you're a gang your territory IS your black market. That's the part that sounds silly.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

Semantics.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

But wouldn't it be dumb to hit up yourself for "protection" fees? If you own it already, you are taxing yourself to give it back to yourself.

now if you go into somebody else area and start strong arming them, you gain.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.