NO!!!!!!

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

NO!!!!!!

Post by General Maximus »

Please don't remove these threads!!! Some people enjoy talking about the rules!! :D

On a more serious note: I'm excited about moving to the next level for FH. No more rules changes will help!

Job well done as usual GM
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

We will have a submission policy so we can add to an FAQ. We wont be changing the book after this year.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

Then keep the question forum atleast. That way you can atleast ask questions about the current rules in a forum. and removing the forums won't stop people, it'll just go into general discussion if they really feel like they want to suggest something and have other people put input into it.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Changes

Post by Torakhan »

GM_Chris wrote:We will have a submission policy so we can add to an FAQ. We wont be changing the book after this year.
* Rules may change. Terms and conditions may apply. White may be Black. Dogs and Cats living together... Mass hysteria!
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

You're right, we'll have to get rid of the general discussion forum as well :lol:
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Then get rid of the random junk forum too.

Just have in game and feedback :)
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
NewGuy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by NewGuy »

Move feedback into in-game. Characters will respond to recent events. If you died, you get no commenting privledges. (only commons and savages)
GLOMP!