Rule changes and clarifications

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Atrum Draconus wrote: I used to bring 3 full size full bins with all types of props for the bar, for eating food, trinkets and such. It sucked ass but I did it for quite awhile. I stopped because it wasn't really appreciated by most, and rather than trying to make sure I got phys reps back they were left all over the place with absolutely no regard to me having to go look for and find them all over the freakin camp. I'm all for making the environment better but I spent way too much time dealing with phys reps. I'd like to get back to that one day, but I can say that for certain it won't ever happen if Travis Art and I (with help sometimes from various others) are still being the ones left to clean every time.
I appreciated it. I'm sorry I didn't show it more. And I'm not bitching about a certain level of anachronism. I'm not bitching about cots and air mattresses or what kind of underwear and socks you are wearing (See Dragonbane). I'm talking about things that are EASILY taken care of. You can wrap a piece of scrap fabric around a pop bottle and tie it with a string. You can *gasp* turn your cell phone off during the event (And go to your car or NPC camp or something if you have to use it during the game). You can quietly and quickly go smoke your cigarette around the corner. Foot presents somewhat more of a problem, but you could set the plastic container or something inside a basket instead of leaving the bag/bottle out in the middle of the table. I see this stuff for CHEAP all the time.

My deal with the resources in the plastic bins is that it's getting people tripped up. There are people in-game who are putting these bins in places they wouldn't fit. Maybe all we need is an announcement at game-on, but when we get into piles of 20+ resources, there are just some spaces they WON'T physically fit and be hidden.
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

Food presents somewhat more of a problem, but you could set the plastic container or something inside a basket instead of leaving the bag/bottle out in the middle of the table.
...or tiy could hunt furry critters in the woods and clean and cook em over arts fire....nummy
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"