New Spells....

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

Sheogorath
Town Member
Town Member

New Spells....

Post by Sheogorath »

While I'm here how about some odd spell ideas, most of these are for fun and not to be taken seriously but I want to know what people think of my state of mind when coming up with these spells. Also if they sound game legal or something...all of these were created from my bordem between my classes.

'Game Stop' Spells:

1.Silence: All within the sound of voice cannot cast magic for X minutes.

2.Ego: Make one think they are invincible. (Don't stop attacking until they fall/die/disenchant,etc.)

3.Orgasmic Burst: All within sound of voice: fall to ground in ecstasy for X minutes after which males fall asleep.

4.Anamorphic: Takes appearance of some non-playable race appearance, such as squirrel, horse, etc. (No added abilities, same everything just look like an animal)

5.Youth: Makes the target character change into a young child.

6.Elderly: Makes the target character change into an old man/woman.

7.Fire Blast: After charge all within sound of voice take X fire damage. (Like firestorm but skipping the rounds of throwing 5 magic)

8.The End: LAST RESORT SPELL! After extremely long charge all within the sound of my voice, including caster, die. (travels through gates so cannot send caster threw gate, kill all then revive him, would kill all others in ear shot on other side of gate as well.

In Game Spells
1.Comet Strike: X Lash (comet falls from the sky)

2.Bind: Take one’s life force/essence and bind it to an inanimate object.

3.Duplicate: Creates an exact copy of something/artifact/object/non-living

4.False Duplicate: Creates a look-a-like thing but with no powers or anything to it.

5.Sharpen: Makes a bladed weapon swing vorpal for event or combat at which the end it breaks.

6.Harden: Makes a blunt weapon swing crush for event or combat at which the end it breaks.

7.Summon Elemental Blade: Using the elements (water, air, earth etc.) one summons a blade which swings ‘1 Magic.’

8.Magic Shield: Creates a shield (charge time will determine if light, heavy, etc.) that blocks all attacks, if melee, magic, lash, crush until end of combat or a set time.

9.Summon sprit: Can summon a spirit of passed character to fuse with one’s self to grant them certain attributes of the passed one. Time charge/dice roll/coin flip will decide what is granted. It can be big as all their powers to just their appearance to nothing. Lasts for event or combat.

10.Last Word: Allows a dead character to come back to life for 30 seconds, cannot partake in any combat nor can they use any of their skills and are white sash status, be in a state similar to starving and determination. (Got idea from that new show pushing daises)

11.Immortal Battle: Granted unlimited life points for one combat, when combat ends the character dies.

Tell me what you think?
I am me, except for when I am not, then I'm not me, I'm him. Then again when I am not me, who is me?
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Re: New Spells....

Post by Torakhan »

Sheogorath wrote:11.Immortal Battle: Granted unlimited life points for one combat, when combat ends the character dies.
I think that it should be made so that it destroys the user's essence completely with no chance of return... Oh, and the sacrifice of another soul of equal or higher level in such a way that their soul is also permanently destroyed.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

you do know that when a chaster is touched, they disrupt the spell right?

side note, MANY of those exist in game.
Travis Cole
Sheogorath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sheogorath »

yeah, i know that, which ones would have a problem with that?
I am me, except for when I am not, then I'm not me, I'm him. Then again when I am not me, who is me?
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

the end for one.

Mentions tossing a caster. disruption of spell causes breakage.

Anyway, submit spells thorough research request.
Travis Cole
Sheogorath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sheogorath »

tossing? no he and everyone just dies...

and i fully understand that by saying these here it has no in game meaning whatsoever, that i still need to research it to learn them in game, like said before just having un throwing spells up in the air to help with self bordeom