Can you heal a person while they craft

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

Can you heal a person while they craft

Yes
40%
no
60%

Total votes: 15
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

Ah, Understood. I've been playing it that you could heal/be healed while having real armor repaired, but we should get a clarification on this point.
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

I would expect you can heal someone while a potion is brewing.

Potion brewing is a special catagory where the charge time is really on the object, and not on the maker.

I would expect you can NOT be healed while someone is crafting, mixing a potion and the like.

I would expect you may not be healed while holding ground as well. It is technically or form of active skill.
Travis Cole
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

You can while brewing I meant the ones that requiere mixing
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

dier_cire wrote:What I'm asking is whether the benefit of "real" armor is in game or out of game. Are you really taking the armor off but just not the phys rep, or does "real" armor give some mystical in game game benefit that allows a craftsman to work on the armor while you wear it?

The first choice means you can be healed or heal while having armor repaired. The second means you can't.
When I repair someone's "Real" armor, I pound on them with my fist (not hard enough to bruise a normal person, but enough to let them know I'm there workin' on 'em) and that would probably disrupt any healing going on.
I think it's mostly an Out of Game bonus for wearing a more life-like costume, but that means squat if the GMs think otherwise.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
NewGuy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by NewGuy »

Shea Stonebrook wrote: I've never seen "healing" as putting band-aids on...if I have 6 life and I'm healed for 5 of it in 4 min then it is WAY more than applying direct pressure, and elevating the open wound...It's own kind of "magic".
That's exactly how the 'Princess' was performing her healing though...didn't you hear my song? I learned my healing arts as I was required to perform first aid during hunting parties, nothing mystic about it.