Well I hate just hate adding a rule this close but.....

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

Well I hate just hate adding a rule this close but.....

Post by GM_Chris »

Ok after going through the rules something came up, because of Evan, which made us have to add a rule.

Warriors this is a boon for you..almost like a free skill.

Ok under utilize armor it says that you get 1 harden skin then up to 2 points of well lets call it mystic bonus armor.

The question is how do you repair mystic bonus armor. Well we have a solution..hopeflly.

It takes 5 minutes to gain your bonus points, no matter how few for armor. So if a beginner warrior wants his 2 points of extra armor for wearing plate he would have to spend 5 minutes after putting his armor on to gain the 2 points. (yep a down side)

On the upside the warrior can heal these bonus points by spending 5 minutes.

So for example if you had 10 bonus points and in a battle took 8 points of damage you could spend 5 minutes, get those points back, and your real armor was NEVER damaged. Lets hear a WOOT.

Hopefully this is not hugely exploitive, and I hope it makes sence both mechanically and on a philosophical level.

Oh and that is the rules, no half time, no per point time nothing but a flat 5 minutes.

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

Other last minute addendums;
Armor repair; (see Armor questions, in the 'Rules Questions' portion)

Healer; (and Inquisitor) Torture will be renamed later to more nutralize its context, but in the mean time this is how the system has changed reguarding Torture.

Coersion (Torture); The Healer (Inquisitor) must spend 10 uninterupted minutes Coercing the victem into giving an answer (through Physical, Psycological, or Mystical means) the victem then falls unconsious (same as the effects of 'Sleep') The victem may choose to spend a Hero Point to fall asleep without answering the question. The Healer (Inquisitor) must repeat the process for each question asked.

Note #1; The victem may choose to use there H.P. to instantly drop dead, rather than fall asleep.

Note #2; Combo, those who are Both, a Healer and Inquisitor, need only spend 5 minutes per question.

Note #3; No Physical damage is taken during the questioning unless the Healer (Inquisitor) chooses to do so.