From our Last meeting

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

From our Last meeting

Post by GM_Chris »

I believe this is near the last of the rule updates, but if we are missing something by all means bring it up, but at this point I am betting money anything new wont be an update more of a clarification. :)

Druid
4th level druids need to/should wear costuming showing their totem animal. What this should entail I will leave up to the players since I can see several different acceptable ideas. Based on your totem animal you will recieve 1 skill based on the following list

1) 5 crush...5 sec count (ofcourse this is an uninterupted count)
2) Flee ....same as scout
3) Evade---60 sec count resist 1 melee damaging effect
4) Immune to press
5) Immune to mind effects (interrigation, taunt, and fear)

Guilds
The cost for creating guilds stay the same as posted by Todd..hmm need to find where that is and I will update this post.
My % thing was changed to:
1) base trade route
2) times 2 the base trade route
3) times 4 the base trade route
4) times 8 the base trade route

All race guilds get plus 1 level of the guild unless you are a level 4 all race guild then you get plus 2 to level

House Changes
Costs stay the same (I hate how I have to clarify that hehe)
1) 1 second level skill and 2 first level skills
2) 1 second level skill and 3 first level skills
3) 1 3rd level, 2 second level, and 2 first level skills
4) 2 3rd level skills, 2 second level, and 3 first level skills

If you are an all race house then everyone in the house gains a level 1 skills which will be a special subset of skills to choose from.

Thanes and up will have access to less but more higher level skills plus get the bonus of brining in NPC's once per event to do battle for you.

Now for some clarifications
Backstab is an attack made FROM the back not to the back. Please do not try and rap around a person's shoulders to strike them on the back so you can call a back stab. I will not even start listening to any complaints about the comabt effectivness of rogues since they are not fighters they are stealth monsters.

Sage: You can only have 1 of each of the sage skills on you at 1 time. Meaning you cannot give yourself every resist known to man with the sage.

Wel that is it..enjoy :)

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them