Unanswered Questions

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Unanswered Questions

Post by Nelkie »

Below is some questions I posted right after the event and not have had a repsonse to them yet. The next event is coming quickly and it would be nice to have this questions answered. Couple less isues to deal with at game on.

Question 1: How do guilds work now? what are the allgence points per level of guild? How many resources does one get for a trade route?, etc..HOW DOes the new guild system work?

Question 2:
Have the allgence points changed for houses, is there an official list of abilities for houses listed some where?

Question 3:
How does 2nd level beurcarate work? Example: There is a guild that is supporting a house. The guild head is a beucrate, so is the house head. The guild head has enough allegence to support their guild and deccideds to use his 25% bonus (2nd level beucrate) for aligence to support the house. The house head than recieves all the allgence form both guilds supporting them, and than uses their 25% allengence bonus (2nd level becurate) to come up with the final total of allgence points that is supporting the house. Is this how it works?

Question 4:
Rule clarification on Root: Once hit, you must count for 10 sec than you are free. You can dfend yourself, but can not move your legs. Is this correct?

Questions 5:
What is the max level a character can be. I have some people say after this event the max level is 32, but others say it is 28. Which one is it?

Questions 6; How much time does it take to create quality armor (aka, grants + to armor points), ?

Question 7: What is the official ruling on 4th level druid skill?
My Thoughts

Aaron
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Unanswered Questions

Post by Peace420 »

Nelkie wrote: Questions 5:
What is the max level a character can be. I have some people say after this event the max level is 32, but others say it is 28. Which one is it?
The first year there were 2 events, the next year there were 4, and we've had 1 this year so the max anyone (which to my knowledge is only a few of us) can be is level 28 after the last event.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

Question 1: How do guilds work now? what are the allgence points per level of guild? How many resources does one get for a trade route?, etc..HOW DOes the new guild system work?
Guilds no longer provide skills, they provide resources. The resources provided by the route will vary based on the resource granted and the level of the route (See the rules update for the %). As far as the allegiance total for each level, Chris has the chart. Chris, can you reply to this question?
Question 2:
Have the allgence points changed for houses, is there an official list of abilities for houses listed some where?

No and No. Hopefully we will have a list of skills after our meeting on Sunday
Question 3:
How does 2nd level beurcarate work? Example: There is a guild that is supporting a house. The guild head is a beucrate, so is the house head. The guild head has enough allegence to support their guild and deccideds to use his 25% bonus (2nd level beucrate) for aligence to support the house. The house head than recieves all the allgence form both guilds supporting them, and than uses their 25% allengence bonus (2nd level becurate) to come up with the final total of allgence points that is supporting the house. Is this how it works?
Yep. As far as I know. Chris, Todd, anyone?
Question 4:
Rule clarification on Root: Once hit, you must count for 10 sec than you are free. You can dfend yourself, but can not move your legs. Is this correct?

Correct
Questions 6; How much time does it take to create quality armor (aka, grants + to armor points), ?
+10 Hours per location
Question 7: What is the official ruling on 4th level druid skill?
TBD at the Sunday meeting
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

Currently the guild skill list is moved to the house.

The skills gotten and the resource chart for guilds was put into the last revision.

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Nelkie »

I just want to clarify this what I found to be the rules for guilds.

Guild Changes
Guilds no longer get skills instead guilds can bring in resources. The way this works is there will be trade routes. For example Final Haven can bring in 25 food per event. Now without a guild to tap that then there is no 25 food coming in. A guild may use this source as their food route. Once it is used it may not be used a second time by that guild or any other. If a guild can find multiple sources, it may have multiple routes of the same type. A guild can increase the number brought in as follows.
1) Base value
2) 15%
3) 30%
4) 75%
5) 150%

You can only have five levels of trade routes so you can have say one 5th level route or say one 4th and one 1st.

But here is the biggest quetion. How does it truely work? To me it seems it would be more of an advantage to have multiple trade routes (level 1) than having a high level trade route. What is stopping a guild having 4 level trade routes for food? That is 4* base level, instead of base value * 1.75 for 1 level 4 trade route.

What are the allgence points per level. It was never posted!! The current listing is based on what power you choose will determine the nubmer of allgence ppoints reward for that level.

Below are the rules for house and the only list of guild skills to be found are in the old rule book. Is that the list a house is to choose from? And if it is, are not the the being abilities alittle chessy for a level 1 house? Look, I have all these people supporting me as a house head and now I can hunt and get 1 free food token, or I can have a secert guild language that only I can read. It is my opinion the house abilities need to be revamped to accomidate the new system. The only reason I bring this up is there is a possiblity of a house being formed in the next few sessions. In my opinion it is not that great of an advatange to spend all the time, effort to create a house for such a little reward. But that is just my opinion of maxmizing benifit for amount of work/effort being put into something. A lot of work, very little reward/benifit = bad investement.

House Changes
House heads will now be granted the option when they take office and wish any upgrades in office to choose a list of skills that they can hand out or take away to anyone they wish. They amount they get to hand out depends on the level of the house.
1) House head gets one 2nd level power and one 1st level power
2) House head gets one 2nd level power and two 1st level powers
3) House head gets one 2nd level power and two 1st level powers
4) House head gets one 3rd level power, two 2nd level powers, and three 1st level powers

Thanes, Barons, dukes, and kings will be covered later.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

Quick like (cause Im late for work)
House Powers, cost as listed. (I think theres a typo in you level 3 though)

Guild costs start/maintain
lvl1 - 5/3
lvl2 - 10/7
lvl3 - 20/15
lvl4 - 40/30
lvl5 - n/a

Cumulative

gotta go
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

Your right it may be more adventagous to form multiple first level guilds..we will look into this Sunday..I have an idea.

Do note though that the 25 that FH can bring in will be the best food trade route in the game..meaning once that is taken if you want to bring in more food you will have to look elsewhere at elsewhere may only be say 10 unites per event.

As for houses it isnt an investment. Infact the system adds no extra burdan for house management so why not form them? Plus you might as well form houses to get thanes which will allow you to bring in NPC's to kill PC's for you.

But that is your call :)
Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them