More Rules Questions

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

More Rules Questions

Post by Nelkie »

1. What are the rules for repairing armor/ How much time? is it level dependent, how many resources does it take, do you require a forge? can you filed repair up to half for no resources or is your armor only down by if you filed repair? Is the time for filed repair less than forge repair work? etc....

2. What are the rules for one to get out of a root? it takes 10 or 15 count. What does that mean? Is it an intruped count, can you defend yourself as you count, do you need a weapon to break free, can you count, stop block and fight, than contuine to break free from the count you where at? Can some ele help you brak free, can more than 1 person help you, if so does the time get cut in half to break free? Etc...

3. What does elmet totem give you?
My Thoughts

Aaron
Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

1. What are the rules for repairing armor/ How much time? is it level dependent, how many resources does it take, do you require a forge? can you filed repair up to half for no resources or is your armor only down by if you filed repair? Is the time for filed repair less than forge repair work? etc....
Feild repair has no cost, thats why the values keep getting reduced. Forge repair takes the same amount of time as it would to create it (without lvl dependance i.e. lvl 1 repair time = same as lvl 2 create time. higher lvls reduce this time as normal) feild repair times have not changed. Resources required for Forge repair are 1/2 (ie 1 cloth/hide, or 1 hide, or 1 steel respectivly)
2. What are the rules for one to get out of a root? it takes 10 or 15 count. What does that mean? Is it an intruped count, can you defend yourself as you count, do you need a weapon to break free, can you count, stop block and fight, than contuine to break free from the count you where at? Can some ele help you brak free, can more than 1 person help you, if so does the time get cut in half to break free? Etc...
All it takes is time. You may defend and act as normal. Help does not.. er.. help.
3. What does elmet totem give you?
That depends. whats an elmet? :P

~the Lunatic fringe~
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

So root is basically just fear but instead of running, you stand still?

As for emulate totem, when I was reading it, I could have claws and swing poison? Or possibly claws and bite (what does this do?). If so, wow this is a powerful discipline...
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

I was under the impression it takes an uninterupted count to break free.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Armor

Post by Nelkie »

Todd says: Feild repair has no cost, thats why the values keep getting reduced. Forge repair takes the same amount of time as it would to create it (without lvl dependance i.e. lvl 1 repair time = same as lvl 2 create time. higher lvls reduce this time as normal) feild repair times have not changed. Resources required for Forge repair are 1/2 (ie 1 cloth/hide, or 1 hide, or 1 steel respectivly)

This does not make any sense.

I know field repair does not take any resources. For forge repoair it cost 3 resources to repair before, is this still true. The repair time for armor got 10x worse. The old rules had a 4th level craftsman field repairing and forge repairing be the following 5 in for light, 10 min foe med, 15 minium for heavy.
My Thoughts

Aaron
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

You will not know the answer till the event Aaron sorry.

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them