Restore

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

LOL well brad has a point.

Hey here is a rule to remember just dont be stupid and aways becareful..while adherng tothose rules you can do anything I dont care.

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Jux
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Jux »

To make an eye patch safe AND look real.....cut a dime sized hole in it to see out of, and then cover it with one layer of BLACK or TWO layers of a matching colored nylon/pantyhose. During the day its like wearing sunglasses with one lens missing, at night a small bit of caution is needed...mostly because its STILL like wearing aforementioned sunglasses and its dark.

Used one all the time in my first LARP, never had an issue when done this way.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Actually his _is_ a sunglass lens...
Jux
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Jux »

ok...my only comment would be that the lens is more of a danger to him should he get hit in the face by accident. From a safety standpoint Iwould suggest a softer material for the eye patch. Imagine the grief for him and the person that hits him in the face by accident if he really lost an eye because of it.

Brian G
Safety Fanatic
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Yeah, I thought of that too, but I have yet to see the thing. If it covers his socket completely and is padded, it should pose little risk.
The Jackal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by The Jackal »

Just paint black grease paint in eye-patch fashion or use window screen or something else sheer. Otherwise you will probably poke your other eye on a stick and we all know how much that sucks.....errrr...well my brother knows.