Quick Note

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

Quick Note

Post by GM_Chris »

I have to say I am pretty excited not only for the changes that have been made, but also that things will be fixed for the year.

WAIT I would like to clarify something..if a group figures out a way to abuse one of the new rules in a way we didnt forsee we will ofcourse tweek it.

This said I am very much for people getting re-writes on their characters based on the changes this time, but as far as I am concerned NO ONE will get a rewrite in the middle of the year if we decide to tweek something.

SOOOO please do not gravitate toward something you consider the extreame most powerful combo because if it is deemed truely broken it will be changed and then you will be fucked.

Consider this a warning so I can say "I told ya so" later

Peace
Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Jux
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Jux »

One fucking minute! We are allowed to fucking say fuck here! Thats fucking awsome! Why didn't any of you fuckers say a fucking word about that to me!?! Thats fucked up! :twisted: :twisted:

Brian G
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Jux wrote:One fucking minute! We are allowed to fucking say fuck here! Thats fucking awsome! Why didn't any of you fuckers say a fucking word about that to me!?! Thats fucked up! :twisted: :twisted:

Brian G
apparently... :shock: :roll: :D
GM_Chris
GM

re

Post by GM_Chris »

Ofcourse fuck is my favorite word.

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Jux
New in Town