Scout Discipline Changes

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

Kidwynn wrote:LOL...great I better start making more room in my black leather bag....
Nah, just read the card, memorize it, and then eat the card so no one else can get the info. It keeps the pouch empty and the belly full.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

WayneO42 wrote:
Kidwynn wrote:LOL...great I better start making more room in my black leather bag....
Nah, just read the card, memorize it, and then eat the card so no one else can get the info. It keeps the pouch empty and the belly full.
LOL guess I'll be getting plenty of fiber during an event then. It should help keep me regular.

:D
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Yeah.. Scouts can bring others along with them for the 15 min, but you know... the larger the group the more we GMs start to think, "Hey, a large group... What would attack a large group like that all walkin around in the woods like that? Hmmm, maybe I should find out." So, the best option is to go alone, and to let us know before you go. So, if we spot you out there, we know it's not some random large group that might need checking in on." :twisted:
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

Oh, yes. The GMs LOVE knowing when people go out alone. :P
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

Amagus wrote:Oh, yes. The GMs LOVE knowing when people go out alone. :P
We do so we can make sure there is lots of treasure for the person to stuble on to. We also like to make sure they are heading in the right direction to come across the Snuggle Bear and the wish tree.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Umm...yeah sure and if that happens might as well appoint me a queen or something like that....or some other scout as royality.

:D
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

I would just like to throw my $0.02 in that I like the changes. It is also nice because it makes sending out multiple scouts usefull. When you have a larger group and want to scout this is great.
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Thank you. Thank you so much for making these changes. There is now an actual reason to be a Lvl 4 Scout, rather than just play an aviana.

On a related note, can I have a rewrite?:D
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

I love the changes...makes scouts more personalized, and haven more useful.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Haven

Post by Nelkie »

I know this will be brought up and maybe should be placed into the descripition of then haven skill.

When it says only immedite personal gear, you might want to put a note in there that means up to 6 resources can be stored in a haven per person so people are not storing bins of resources in havens.
My Thoughts

Aaron