Politics

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Politics

Post by Nelkie »

What are people opinions of FH political system? I personal think it is pretty good and keeps PC's on their toes. I can see some minor mechanical and feed back changes that can help.

First: Understanding where all the trade routes come from, the TP ratio's, and the max value a trade route can bring in
Second: Break down on where the resources came from, x amount from base trade route, x from a building, x from MP, etc...
Third: Feedback on if a random good event did happen or not from a building or MP's
Fourth: Understanding who voted for a leader, one would think they would know who supported them or not. It's not as it would be a secert becasue the people would have to work openly to get the trade route brought in.

Idea for Beucrate - add to level 3 or 4 skill that the becurate counts as 2-3 people when determining the minium people requirements of a guild.

What other issues, ideas do people have.
My Thoughts

Aaron
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

I like it and what you say is valid critisim that needs changed.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

I agree.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

I spent 2 hours here at work one day a few months ago typing out all the questions and inconsistencies that I had or found and forgot to copy it before I posted and lost it. I'm hoping to have some time next week to go through it one night at home again and post my questions.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Peace420 wrote:I spent 2 hours here at work one day a few months ago typing out all the questions and inconsistencies that I had or found and forgot to copy it before I posted and lost it. I'm hoping to have some time next week to go through it one night at home again and post my questions.
I've done that a couple of times... drives me nuts. Especially when it's click somewhere and then remembering the message body will be lost to the ether if you are gone for more than a couple seconds.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.