Resources

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Resources

Post by Nelkie »

I would like to make a note about resources and how many you can carry at any given time. You are only allowed to carry up to 6 resources on you at any given time. Period. If you want to carry more, than you must drop what you have and go get them. Also, please roleplay that you are carrying these respurces on you. They are big, cumbersome, and a big pain to carry around. Also, for those who have stock piles of resources, physrep them. It would be very appartent to any one if you have 100 food stored in the corner of the inn. Put up a sign or something. Having all of them in a small chest hidden unde weapons and such is just chessy.

So if you want to steal resources from people, role play it by carrying some totes, or something, and only take 6 at a time. It is hard to steal alot of resources in a short period of time.

Also, is mystic componets and upkeep tags considered part of the 6 resources you can carry or not?
My Thoughts

Aaron
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Mystic

Post by cole45 »

Chris stated that mystic resources was NOT part. Upkeep? no Idea but I doubt it.
Travis Cole
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

NO. Mystic resources DO count against your 6. Mystic COMPONENTS do not.

Also, it is my understanding that "upkeep" is not really a physical item and cannot be stolen.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

right

Post by cole45 »

Ahh. That makes sense. I did not know there were both things. Sorry about that.
Travis Cole
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Yeah we will flush that out better in the off season
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

okay, I know we can only carry a maximum of 6 resouces on us at a time. If we have more, they need to be stored in a container no smaller than an 18 gallon box of some sort. Is there a maximum number of resources we can have in an 18 gallon container?
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

No maximum
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them