Valkin'vi

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Valkin'vi

Post by cole45 »

With my dwarf dead, I have a new character a Valkin'vi. I was wondering if anyone had any material on the Valkin'vi history and culture that is NOT in the book. (I read all that, and everything on the site as well.)
Travis Cole
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

carps

Post by cole45 »

I found some data in the CARPS book about the Valkyn'vi. I was wondering how accurate that information was in relation to FH. I know they exist in the basically the same game world.

I was thinking of extracting racial data from that text and posting it somewhere. Several of the Carps/FH specific Races have far more detailed information in the carps book. Would that be okay?
Travis Cole
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

The info in the CARPS book does not all apply to FH. I am in the process of digging up all the racial text and will have them posted in the next Month.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

I have a lot of it, if not all of it. As soon as my PC stops being silly and I can actually get to that stuff, I'll pm or email it to you, ^_^

Also, remember to check the lore section of the site, I think there's some good stuff there on the Valkin'Vi.
"Is misery made beautiful, right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?"
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Lore

Post by cole45 »

Thanks, Anything would be good. I read all the stuff on the lore section and even went through the carps book. For a non-tradional race, anything helps.
Travis Cole
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

WayneO42 wrote:The info in the CARPS book does not all apply to FH. I am in the process of digging up all the racial text and will have them posted in the next Month.
**Jumps up and down, cheering**

WOO HOOO! That is awesome Wayne! :D
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

Hey can you send me all the data you folks have one the ga"vin as well. I would like to start writing up a more detailed back ground and help flushout the tribe a bit more. Maybe get them away from the thread whave been workling with. Thank you for any help you can give us.