The Dwarven Racial Boon

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

Seems too easy to cheat. Say I'm out of steal, instead of repairing the whole suit, I just spend the time, and repair each peice seperately. None of them is above 4 singularly, so the total cost is 3 hide. Cheesy.

What about repair cost is equal to the heaviest peice. it costs a wee bit more if your wearing light arms with a heavy chest, but not too bad.

I'm not adverse to lowering the times, but we need to rework the numbers to rid our selves of those pesky fractions again.

Did I miss anything?

Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Those don't count as fractions. :D 2.5 is the same as 2 minutes 30 seconds. We could always just use seconds and have 150 count to repair...

When you are using a watch to deal with it, I personally could care less how you count it. Honestly, it's like trying to remove fractions from .5 hours... But if you want to just round the lowest values up and scale it up from there.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Helmets

Post by Nelkie »

Question, Does one have to take of their helmet off if it is damaged? If so how do you know when a light helmet is damaged sice it has no armor points?
My Thoughts

Aaron