updating avatar

The good, the bad, and the ugly. Here you will find the latest page updates, and a place to let us know what you think, want added, changed, etc!

Moderator: Admin

notsabbat
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

updating avatar

Post by notsabbat »

I created an avatar of the correct deminsions, but the picture doesnt show on my posts; what gives?
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Re: updating avatar

Post by Torakhan »

notsabbat wrote:I created an avatar of the correct deminsions, but the picture doesnt show on my posts; what gives?
its width can be no greater than 150 pixels, the height no greater than 200 pixels, and the file size no more than 49 KB
Is it more than 49KB in size? Is it a .GIF, .JPG, or .PNG?
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
notsabbat
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by notsabbat »

it is a .jpg
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

Hmmm. Can you host the image on another site, or Email it to me and I'll see if I can figure it out? torakhan@gmail.com
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer