Map?

The good, the bad, and the ugly. Here you will find the latest page updates, and a place to let us know what you think, want added, changed, etc!

Moderator: Admin

Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Map?

Post by Eli »

I notied that there is no world map anyplace. Do we have one? Or is that something that is NPC's only...

I have an old one (carps) done on the purple paper, from way back when... just wanted to compare it to "new" Phantara..
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Map?

Post by Kidwynn »

Eli wrote:I notied that there is no world map anyplace. Do we have one? Or is that something that is NPC's only...

I have an old one (carps) done on the purple paper, from way back when... just wanted to compare it to "new" Phantara..
Actually that's a good question because Kidwynn has been writing stuff down when she scouts...Julie just severely lacks drawing ability. If there is one available that would be cool.

:D
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

There is one of the area. A bigger map will be revealed as the game grows and more people explore. I will posted the old map as well.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Thank-you bunches Wayne :D
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.