Erratta and Rule Updates for 2016

Rule changes, additions, addendums, errata, and updates.

Moderator: Admin

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon May 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Erratta and Rule Updates for 2016

Also to clear something up as I have heard there was some confusion around how the spell "Magical Crops" works - This spell allows you to target a Holding and produce a different type of Resource than the Holding can normally produce, an that resources value is based off how much Essence you put into the spell - As an exampe lets say I have a Holding that produces Food and Cloth, but I really needed Steel next event. I could cast Magical Crops on it (using lets say 12 essence) - and now for this 1 event my Holding now produces Food, Cloth and Steel (and the Steel is at Value 4). I will be sure to get a clearer writeup in the rulebook.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Re: Erratta and Rule Updates for 2016

Another add on to make here - This applies to both Final Haven and Winter Haven

Inbetween actions - Such as Sabotage, Investigate and similar skills that target a character may only target them if they are at the event you are using your skill or action at.

In regards to perhaps using Research to look into a characters Background, that will likely be allowed.

This rule is only applying to actions that directly affect the character involved, in this way someone cannot be investigated and not have a chance to counter it (as an example).

I am sure there will be questions - if so please start a thread in the Rules Questions section and we will answer them to the best of our ability.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!

Return to Rule Updates