xxx

Have an idea for a new skill? How about a proposed change the way something works? Suggest it here!

Moderator: Admin

Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Advanced warrior swap out skills

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

rules for surging.
pg 83
The rules do need serios clean up and revised to be consistant, because in my book page 83 is just a list of effects and that appears not at all.

As a Heroes and Villains swap-out at the Master level it would be a relatively exclusive skill and have limited distribution in-game.
not that it matters, but it was suggested as an advanced swap out.
I dont think I see how it would need to be master level with the restrictions on its use.

I'd likely be willing to entertain a playtest.

Good to hear, but honestly I was just brain dumping suggestions as a responce to having just takin another look at the current swap out skills.

As for Maim, while the mechanic itself is not excessively complex, it would be a powerful modifier in PVP.

I guess I can see it as a dangerous skill to run across in a PVP conflict, but so is a vorpal KO or sleep, and they are easier to get.

and given that its base mechanic is restrictive and potentially dis-empowering to players
elaborate please.

Also the initials skills have been modified based on the feedback and two more added for disection and as a rant indicing catalyst.... :bad-words:

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Kaylan Chargeender on Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Advanced warrior swap out skills

Post by GM-Phil »

As for the rules, please see the new links in the Update thread. There are links to the rulebooks both chapters will be using. A lot of verbiage was cleared up, some skill names consolidated and things like re-loads and cooldowns explained better ( at least I hope so ). There are still some things that need to be corrected, but we are saving that for the new rulebook project Taki is spearheading based off of Jareds original work.

Hopefully those books will help clear up a few things.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!