Back by popular demand

Have an idea for a new skill? How about a proposed change the way something works? Suggest it here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Back by popular demand

Post by GM-Mike »

All right, it's unlocked. Have at it.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

I suggest rules for the Rules Suggestions Forum.

1. Before suggesting a rule, look over all prior topics to make sure your not rehashing an old discussion. (very easy to do currently)

2. Your suggestion should be in your topic title, not something generic like "What about this?" Then folks looking through the topics can find the thread they're looking for much more easily.

3. There should always be at least three items in any list.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Kiel Reid
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kiel Reid »

Thank you Mike! Definately appreciate you giving us a place to discuss rules without clogging up the Rule Questions forum.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

yes. . .YES. . .YES!!!!

it lives again :lol:
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.