Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

so new Magus

Post by Ark »

I really love its design.

just had to throw that out there. looking forward to seeing it in action and hearing the feedback.

I feel it really combines a lot of the feels and benefits of previous incarnations (massive spell diversity of arcane, consistency and balance of wizard, and essence point system from old magus) and combines them and culls a lot of the problems with the previous incarnations.

I really like the number of spells vs amount of casting choice that exists within the path, very classic D&D Wiz vs Sorc dilemma of do you grab a huge variety of spells and give up how rapidly you can cast spells or vice versa? love that.

I like the different cost of spells, we know not all spells were created equal and its nice to see that reflected in that particular form of balance.

I am just tickled pink at the end result and really like the looks of what I am seeing, I really hope this overall idea and framework might lead to better changes in other applicable areas of the game such as Alchemy.

Fantastic work I hope it plays well! :D
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.