Healers Bag

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Lisa
New in Town
New in Town

Healers Bag

Post by GM-Lisa »

Where can I buy a healers bag with the ability to have 15 chips instead of 10? How much does it cost? Does it work the same as a regular 10 chip bag just with the perk of more white to red chips (if I so chose lol) or does it help with anything else as well?
Zydana
GM

Re: Healers Bag

Post by Zydana »

I recommend checking out the rule book starting on page 79. You can easily find your answers there. The 2015 V2 of the rule book can be found here -https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxenyvtvzi23c ... k.pdf?dl=0

Start with "creating exotic items."

That should explain everything :)
GM-Lisa
New in Town
New in Town

Post by GM-Lisa »

Thanks Zydana! I read through that and it was helpful. I had thought I had heard it was also possible to buy one (albeit expensive) but wasn't sure and sadly it looks like it can only be found on a plot or made with 4 RH and a craftsman.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

you can also visit the NPC traders post to see if they have one for purchase in game. ^_^
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.