Can you deliver vorpal through fist?

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Vivac
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Can you deliver vorpal through fist?

Post by Vivac »

Does Vorpal skill from Swashbuckler work with unarmed fighting skill? l can't find anything in the book about it.
Malachi
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Can you deliver vorpal through fist?

Post by Malachi »

Level 4: Vorpal–LP skill A Swashbuckler may spend 1 Life Point to append “Vorpal”to their melee attacks. When swinging Vorpal, all incoming attacks are considered Crush. The Swashbuckler cannot use any Charge, Timed and LP skills except for the Rage skill. However, thisskill may not be used in conjunction with the Rage skill unless the Swashbuckler is only using a single weapon phys-rep (including fists) and is not carrying a shield. Note, that before the character may pick up their shield or other weapon again, they must make the 5 second count to deactivate Rage. The Vorpal skill may not be used with a blunt, headed weapon, or fist phys-rep. To turn Vorpal off a character must also make a 5 second count. These counts may be made at the same time.
From the edited rulebook in dropbox. Sorry bro.
Malachi Vandire - Deceased
Solomon Feir

Scott Smith
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Can you deliver vorpal through fist?

Post by Ark »

don't worry though, swash vorpal is actually pretty bad so I would not worry about it ^_^
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.