Ark: thread of tough love and abuse #2

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Ark: thread of tough love and abuse #2

Post by Ark »

***Disclaimer*** RP trumps all, this is just mechanics discussion and should be treated as such.

Empath channel:
30 second / 15 damage
2/1 ratio

Rogue critical strike:
15 seconds / 12 damage
1.25/1 ratio

the reason for this dramatic difference? Empaths channel can be thrown. . .and this is a bonus! (HA!!!!!)

After items: that's right peeps, these skills were not strong enough so there is a great list of items and potions that effect both.

Empath channel: skill mastery potion, focus crystal, channel crystal
+2 damage, -8 seconds charge time
22 seconds / 17 damage
1.29/1 ratio

Rogue Critical strike: skill mastery potion, curved blade, balanced blade
+2 damage, -8 seconds
7 seconds, 14 damage
.5/1 ratio
(at this point don't charge to the master skill, charge to advanced and it becomes: 2 seconds / 10 damage, a massive .20/1 ratio)

I did not do a calculation with the essence boon so if you would like to do that yourself feel free, I also did not include the racial discipline critical strike so if you would like to feel free.

and don't worry folks, even though this is do-able there is no way anyone could get the items and money to do it reliably. . . :roll:

as always this is just opinion based on facts, feel free to disagree and ignore, I will do the same :)

3, 6, 9 -Ark
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.