2012 pending rules: character Advancement

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

2012 pending rules: character Advancement

Post by Ark »

so i was looking over the Perks, basic specialty, advanced speciality, and master speciality. and i noticed something.

i really dont like any of the basic or advanced options, nor did i really like them when they were implimented. At the time i asked if i could take another Perk instead of a basic speciality and i was told yes, though i dont see any option for that now?

also i may have just missed this but it says you just require the original skill to get the basic, advanced, or master speciality. is this Core Path only? or could you be a full empath, pick up some basic rogue skills then pick the basic spot speciality?

so
A) allow people to take another perk instead of specialities.
B) confirm wether or not you can only take specialities of your core path skills.

:) -Ark
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

For clarification I am not sure how it got taken out - but you can always choose a Perk in place of a Path Specialty if you so choose - I will make sure to get that back in the rulebook.

And it states in the Specialty section that you merely only need to have the original skill of the Speciality you wan to take. SO you can be a Full Empath and pick up Spot, and at Level 50 choose Improved Spot.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

okay thanks for clarification :)