Pending Rule Changes 2012

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

I am so disappointed in you Brian - it has been at least 8 hours and nothing?? I think you may be losing your touch.. (grin)
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

I had the same question about Vaults and Buildings.
As best I deciphered, "Large" vault typically requires a "Large" building to house it.
The term "same size" is in relation to both using the size name of "Large", and thus the same "size" not that both items are the same dimensions.

It's kinda of like a "Large" drink would have a "Large" amount of ice. While you can put a "Small" ice in a "Large" drink, or heap a "Large" ice into a "Small" cup.

If I'm incorrect, I'll delete, or modify this post.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

True Phil, but Corbyn and I were eating toddlers and baby seals to build up our energy so I was waiting to post...

I had the same question about Vaults and Buildings.
As best I deciphered, "Large" vault typically requires a "Large" building to house it.
The term "same size" is in relation to both using the size name of "Large", and thus the same "size" not that both items are the same dimensions.
Ah that does clarify it more. So the vault isnt the exact same dimention as the building, just has to be AT least the same size catagory. Wording threw me...

On that as the assumed correct clarification, why cant I build a big giant vault for all the stuff i steal from Taki to cover my wealth levels and just do hide it under my small sized building. Its like....camoflage n stuff...
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

After talking to Art, yes I see where the confusion was, and it does need to be worded better.

The original idea was I saw immediately that without a capacity for Vaults, there would be no reason for anyone to build anything but Small vaults in their Large Buildings.. so it was meant to be a way to keep costs inline with other buildings.

I thought about adding capacity to Vaults but it seemed an unnecessary complication and a logistic pain for everyone involved.

So how did the babies and Seal taste.. Franks red hot?
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

you put that shit on everything too?
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

especially babies and seals.. and baby seals.. although they are good for clubbing too.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

I use the same thing on baby seals as I use to keep kids out of the yard- bear traps.
-Evil always prevails when good people do nothing.

-All knight, every night.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

10 Vorpal Lash?
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

No a bear trap is that thing that ACME the gnome invented that, when sprung, dumps 100 pissed bears on you....
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

That sounds like what happens every time I fast travel in Skyrim.
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.