First Character!

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Tagged!

Post by Torakhan »

All items at the LARP must be "tagged" (having a tag with them) to be represented in the event. Swords, shields, alchemy labs, potions, etc.
(Don't worry, FH handles the tags.)

Think of your character sheet as your own tag. If you don't have one, you don't exist (or you're an NPC ;) )

You can also download the character sheet here:
http://www.winterhavenlarp.com/character-sheet.pdf
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Kertum Lightsworn
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Kertum Lightsworn »

Finally finished up my Character, This is the background for him,

Kertum came from a household that wielded the parents that were not the best. His mother and father also came from a household themselves that was filled with drunks and abusive relateives. Ever since a young boy he has been beaten and filled with regret for even being born. It seemed to him that his only purpous in like was too be a meat punching bag for a drunken brawler. Everyone that lived around him was the same, Getting beaten for things that was not true and sometimes things that did not even happen. Except there was something about this boy that made him nothing like the others. since about age 8 he had been mixing chemicals and mixing parts of things to make certain "Elixers". Some called them "Potions". He hid his Elixers and bottles in a secret drawer that was hidden in the nook of his bed. He did not only have a special ability to make these potions, but also the power to heal his wounds that would be inflicted on him. At age 15 he had gotten fed up with the grueling punishments he would get for no reason and began packing his satchels, bags, and potions up to leave the house. While his parents were asleep he opened the door, and then began his new life.

How does it sound? I was going to attach his Character sheet I made but it wont let me. :D
"Being showered in your enemies bloodshed is a sure sign of revenge."