A couple Questions

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Crist0
Town Member
Town Member

A couple Questions

Post by Crist0 »

19. Disguise, Level 1 passive. Active for the hour in NPC camp. The Assassin is a master of disguises and can disguise themselves as a non-specific member of any race. While in disguise, no one can recognize the Assassin except upon close inspection use SPOT for 2 minutes. Disguising takes one hour to perform. After this time, the player must report to NPC camp (Game Headquarters) for 1 to 5 hours, during which time they will return secretly to the game as their
disguised PC.

What exactly is close inspection?, does that mean a body search?, or does that just mean that i'm hangin around somebody for two minutes and I have the spot skill and then I ask whether or not they're disguised?

If I have first aid and Triage, and then I have a first aid kit, does that mean that my first aid takes 30 secs and heals 5? or how does that work.

If I have items that weren't upkept at the end of an event because the person who could upkeep them had to leave early or something, could I have them upkeep those items at the beginning of the next event, or in between events? I was also wondering, since you can pay double what you were missing at the end of an event to make it so you're not starving, can I do the same with my items. For example, I haven't upkept my quality armor for an event, can I pay double the upkeep at the beginning of the next event to make it so that I can use it?
"Taunt!" (that means bring it...)
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

spot requires an active search, not just sitting around talking.(going through your stuff, looking at your well formed quads...etc.)
Travis Cole
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

In response to the Healer's Kit - as currently written it would do nothing for you if you have First aid and Triage.. although I am going to bring that up.

As for Upkeep - That will be answered at the next WH event. it is our hope to have Basic Upkeep gone and only have Exotic (Quality) and Magic upkeep.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!