2010 Spell Curse/Remove Curse question

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Zydana
GM

2010 Spell Curse/Remove Curse question

Post by Zydana »

Curse\remove Curse *****We had two different versions and this is probably not the correct one, but must wait on Matt to get back from work to confirm******
Spell: Curse
Time To Cast: This spell takes 10 minutes to cast to create the item or draw the runes.
Special instruction: This spell is cast upon a talisman or runes must be drawn visibly upon a person. The only person who can remove the curse object is the one who put it on. A disenchant will not remove the curse. The curse lasts until the arcane removes it and will travel from event to event
Cost of curse: The arcane is reduced by 1 LP that cannot be healed.
Fatigue Curse: The target of this spell is reduced to half their base life points, rounded down.
Weariness Curse: The target of this spell no longer has any Combat Reflexes.
Consumption Curse: The target of this spell must now spend twice the number of life points to use any of their life point based skills. Times effects are also Double. Required: a Advanced focus item is required to cast this curse.

Spell Curse. This spell is cast by the wizard going to NPC camp and telling the GM's who they are cursing. The GM's will then later tell the player he/she is cursed and how. The curse can only be removed by the wizard or by killing the wizard. disclaimer: this spell might evolve over time as we see it played

Can someone pretty please write this spell out as it is intended?
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Sorry I have not been around since really yesturday and having a killer day at work so only have short times on this forum here is how it should read

Curse\remove Curse *****We had two different versions and this is probably not the correct one, but must wait on Matt to get back from work to confirm******
Spell: Curse
Time To Cast: This spell takes 10 minutes to cast

Special instruction: This spell is cast by the wizard going to NPC camp and telling the GM's who they are cursing. The GM's will then later tell the player he/she is cursed and how. The curse can only be removed by the wizard who cast it or by killing the wizard. The curse will travel from event to event.

Cost of curse: The arcane is reduced by 1 LP that cannot be healed.
Fatigue Curse: The target of this spell is reduced to half their base life points, rounded down.
Weariness Curse: The target of this spell no longer has any Combat Reflexes.
Consumption Curse: The target of this spell must now spend twice the number of life points to use any of their life point based skills. Times effects are also Double. Required: a Advanced focus item is required to cast this curse.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

we really leaving the weird matt wording in?
Travis Cole
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Hey! I wouldn't throw too many stones there mister.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

i mean tis

Travis Cole
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

I mushed it together :)
Chris
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

What happens when you cast this spell on an Item? If you touch the Item are you cursed or are you cursed as long as the Item is in you possesion?

Can you be under the effect of multiple curses?
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Cant curse items only people.

You cant have more than 1 curse
Chris
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

My bad...I got it confused with the old version.