Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

New rulebook or rulebooks

Post by Aurora »

I need to ask this...

Are there going to be new rulebooks like by the time of the first FH event where things are formatted a lot better?

I'm not dumb, but I'm having a hard time figuring out all the new rules plus the expansion because of the way it's formatted because things jump around way to much.

Not to mention we're getting changes popping a bit like 48 hrs before the first WH event.

I'm sorry to sound picky but I like being able to look a rules and be able to find what I am looking for with ease.

-Julie
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

It is being worked out in all haste.

I think that the only thing you need to know is the new damage calls and your own skills and dont even bother reading the rest of the book.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

I agree with you but unfortunately the way it's posted it is very difficult to even find things in the posts that pertain to your specific skills.
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Yes but for both my characters that may have changed slightly so the bases of both of them may be altered but I'm not sure yet because between work and prepping for this WH event I don't have the time to try to filter things out enough to really understand what I'm doing and honestly that feeling is a first for me.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

well PM me and ask me to call you and I will help you work it out because I am cool that way.

I get through the info quickly by pressing ctrl f :)
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

I'll find my WH character sheet and see if I can forgo some sleep tomorrow night and talk to you. I know Phil and the GM staff at WH offered to help but it's just not like me to have need it go that far is all for I like to have had time and understand the rules enough to you know be all independent and have this done on my own.

Make sense?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

Speaking from experience....

Yeah, Chris, you're cool like that.

NOW, don't let that go to your head. :D
Fionna MacNeil
Queen of the People of Haven

“We all at certain times in our lives find ourselves broken. True strength is found in picking up the pieces.”