Boons...

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Boons...

Post by Sunny »

Okay... I'm getting confused because a few of us are thinking this stuff means different things.

I want to take the human boon. However, that boon is never, really, clearly spelled out. For the purposes of boon, if a non-human takes that boon, are they considered human for the sake of support points? As in, your non-human racial status is basically ignored and you are considered human for the sake of how much money you garner?

OR

You are still, for the sake of support points, considered your race. You simply gain a bonus to your total support points? If so, what is the % bonus gained?

<center><embed src="http://static.wix.com/client/app.swf" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="pageId=Wr_F6IZD7uU-a&embedFormat=normal&embedID=YAdMMg7DxFglk030bPgXFV0QuKovXA75qum6_wCChJCxWeWnqAmxiVsJgA89Gpiva&partner_id=WMGs4POB1ko-a" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="700" height="200" base="http://static.wix.com" scale="noscale" salign="tl"></embed></center>
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

The answer is probably the same. :)
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

Can you pretty please spell it out for me? I'm seriously not that great with mechanics and I need it in the simplest possible terms.

If I take the human boon, as a savage, or possibly common non-human, what does that mean to me?
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

The way I took the new way of boons is that is a non-human character takes the 'Human' boon, they count their Support points just as if they were a human of the same lifestyle.

A human who doesn't take the "Human" boon, would I suppose, then count as a non-human of whatever lifestyle they are.

So if I took this boon as Rhul, I would be paid as a savage human.

A savage human with Regenerate rather than the SP boon would be paid as a savage non-human.
"BY THE POWER OF GRAVESBANE....

I.. HAVE.. THE.. POWER!!!"
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

What Rhul said :)
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

Just being a translator, lol.
"BY THE POWER OF GRAVESBANE....

I.. HAVE.. THE.. POWER!!!"
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate the clarification!