Turtling Rule

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

I have seen people fighting by laying down / crouching so as to swing a weapon between someone else's legs. I very well could have used Press on the front line person and watched the distaster unfold.

As for Arctic Blast, it's fine. It's an area effect skill, which means the chances that 3 people will be fighting a single person that fell inside the arc while they were outside is pretty much zero. Every time it is used, it's in a situation which results in one on one fights while the person gets up. The wording for the spell *could* be changed to force them to get up, but this is probably not needed.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Ack! Yeah, fighting prone or kneeling is bad, and people doing so should be spoken to. I can see the tactical appeal with front line fighters with shields kneeling while a second line with pole arms fight over them, but that makes a line of turtles with heads at normal swing levels. That’s a Game Stop situation.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Dallid wrote:That’s a Game Stop situation.
Which may very well include swarms of bees!
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?secti ... id=6828888
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.