Errata and Changes to The Rules - for print?

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Errata and Changes to The Rules - for print?

Post by Torakhan »

As rules are changed, errated or removed, can we (the people making the changes) please create a document that lists the changes in addition to the forum postings?
I know that there's separate Forum postings for each one, but I think we need to create something that can be printed as an errata page for people who already have a copy of the rule book, or need to know at an event what the changes are (and not everyone uses the forums.)

I've created a list of the changes that I've grabbed from the forums (it's just a text document), but I don't know if every change is in there, or where it was made in the book to verify if it has been edited into the rules.
http://www.furnation.com/torakhan/Final Haven 2008 Rule Changes-Clarifications.txt

Thoughts or help?
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer