1st Event of 2017 - Solaria/New Haven

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Morgause
Town Member
Town Member

1st Event of 2017 - Solaria/New Haven

Post by Morgause »

Ok everyone... I'll open up the feedback box for this past weekend's event!

Spill the beans about your experience - The good, the bad and the beautifully-challenged :P

We're all looking forward to what everyone has to say about the first LARP in the new realm of Solaria!

<Please remember to keep your feedback/comments in line with the forums' rules.>
"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars."

Lady Morgause - The Winter Witch
Daughter of the An'Irri & Oracle of the Weather Tradition
Chamberlain of the Guild of Seekers
Phinkis
Town Member
Town Member

Re: 1st Event of 2017 - Solaria/New Haven

Post by Phinkis »

Sorry it took so long to post feedback. There isn't a lot for me to say.

First look at the new setting and I think it's going to be an interesting place. Great job setting up all of the new factions and guilds and races. I know how much work that must have been. I am sad that our old stories came to an end but the new world looks like it will have plenty of room to make new stories. I am especially looking forward to how this new place will react to Phanterran influence. People from Solaria seem used to a certain amount of stability and us Phanterrans are so not. They may not be ready for the horrors that may have followed us here. We will just have to show them how it's done. By we, of course, I mean everyone else, since Phinkis has decided he helped save the world enough. Not he get's to sit back and enjoy life and focus on making money.

As for the event pacing, it seemed a little slow but that was fine by me.

I was not a fan of that camp's hills but other than that it's not a bad place.

All in all it was a good event for me and I am looking forward to the rest of the year.