loose ends/final plots

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Zydana
GM

loose ends/final plots

Post by Zydana »

Starting a thread to ask the GMs questions about plots that may have had loose ends. This could also be used to ask, "Whatever happened to..." This is open for anyone to ask questions (at least those that want questions and answers displayed publicly)

My first question -

Years ago, we traveled to visit the Rainbow Prince. During this event, a few of us accumulated golden apple seeds. We were told that if we wanted to plant them, they would take 10 years to grow. Although my Elf Sage did not plant hers, I know Fionna planted some of hers in various locations around Phantarra. The number of years between now and that event + the extra years of the 5 year gap, our 10 year mark should have been reached.

What became of these golden apple trees? Did they all survive? What benefit have they offered their location?
Nick
Town Member
Town Member

Re: loose ends/final plots

Post by Nick »

Zydana wrote:Starting a thread to ask the GMs questions about plots that may have had loose ends. This could also be used to ask, "Whatever happened to..." This is open for anyone to ask questions (at least those that want questions and answers displayed publicly)

My first question -

Years ago, we traveled to visit the Rainbow Prince. During this event, a few of us accumulated golden apple seeds. We were told that if we wanted to plant them, they would take 10 years to grow. Although my Elf Sage did not plant hers, I know Fionna planted some of hers in various locations around Phantarra. The number of years between now and that event + the extra years of the 5 year gap, our 10 year mark should have been reached.

What became of these golden apple trees? Did they all survive? What benefit have they offered their location?
Sparsely dotting the lands of Haven (mostly) travellers may have the fortune of coming across a very rare and unique tree. Once in awhile from these trees a golden apple hangs. In these areas travellers tend to feel a bit more youthful, and it always seems sunny, even on cloudy days.
"Seek the truth. Behold the truth. Reveal the truth. That is the law and the whole of the law."
-Pious Flea, Legion/Dani
Nick
Town Member
Town Member

Re: loose ends/final plots

Post by Nick »

To expand on this I'm more than willing to run online adventures here on the forums for anyone who would like to wrap up plots they never got a chance to complete. Hit me up with a pm, a reply here or any means of getting in touch with me and we'll work something out!
"Seek the truth. Behold the truth. Reveal the truth. That is the law and the whole of the law."
-Pious Flea, Legion/Dani