September 2011 Feedback

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Lemmy Litgher
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Lemmy Litgher »

Had a decent time when we weren't in NPC camp. Other then the anticlimactic end.
Our wait time was outrageous. We clocked roughly 8 hours in NPC camp, and everything we wanted to do took about an hour. Thats for the whole event.

It wasn't that we were camping NPC camp, we just had no other choice. We didnt want to be there, there was just stuff we couldnt do out of game we needed done.

Really hope to have time to rejoin the rest of town in activities next event. We really arnt trying to play in our own game, stuff just comes up. Sure by now if this is the haven I remember, there are rumors flying that we want to overthrow or take over. Sure we're next on the hit list.
A friend is someone you'd die for.. If you don't feel that way, don't waste my time.
Francesco DeLemuerte
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Francesco DeLemuerte »

I had a great time at the event.

I really enjoyed the rat plots. Whether it was adopting a diseased rat, turning into a rat or fighting the rat queen it was tons of fun.

As usual I enjoyed the 100 year old knight plot. I was wondering what was going to happen this time and I was not disappointed.

I like the way the Jared made military matter during a few of the plots. I know it wasn't nice but it was good to be able to use the military to quell the riot.

It was also good to do some stuff with Val (Angie). I'm sorry I held up the train when trying to get stuff done. Well that and one other thing...

Mike I appreciate your want to help us with everything but you're not Brad. It's a cold hard fact but you'll have to learn to deal with it. Sorry.

Looking forward to the next event for all the wrong reasons.
Ashearth
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Ashearth »

I had an amazing event. for those of whom I role played with my character, i want to say thank you. It was intense and memorable. as for being an npc i had a good time, i wasn't a stick jockey monster the whole time and i got to do some great rp with a lot of the players.