November 5 event feedback

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Morgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Morgan »

Something I WOULD like to see – I was watching Castle last night with J… and it occurred to me why I love that, Burn Notice, and House: Every episode is kinda’ monster of the week. There’s a solvable problem. However, there are also always bits and pieces of the larger story line integrated. An over all arc and vision that extends beyond the weekly episode.
Trust me, there is one. I kinda stumbled upon it with the queen. Talk about a 13 year plotline!
Morgan Cyprian
Dwarf-Brother
Valken-kin
Gloom Bane
Goonter
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Goonter »

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot about that... quite possibly the strangest book in the library!
The Wanderer
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

*pouts* You didn't get my joke... and thus ruined it.

Elves are the rave everyone plays to be not human. All new role players just can't wait to play an elf. Half the game used to be elves. Now, however, there are a bunch of valkin'vi running about when there used to be so few. Just a little joking commentary on that, is all.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

You're right, I didn't get it. I never get you. That's probably why I don't hang out with you :wink:
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

The break from a constant pale of immanent doom has been greatly appreciated. :wink:
Last edited by Dallid on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Salvatore_Tenhammers
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Salvatore_Tenhammers »

I know this isn't really Feedback per se, but it does seem relevant. I am all for story arcs that cover a year or more of the game, but I also don't think they all have to be about the end of the world or total destruction.

I plan to submit a couple of plots for next year that will span the entire season but don't have anything to do with the world expolding (well maybe a little), but nothing so dire that all creation will cease (well for some maybe).
If you want it we got it. If we don't got it, we'll get it.
Garritt
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Garritt »

*joking*

You know, I've never played an Elf. Garritt has pointed ears, but he's not even Half-elven. Just.....complicated, lol.

Also- not every member of a race needs to act the same. You can encounter as many different personalities in a Guthrie culture as in a human one. Especially with a game setting that's as large a melting pot as this one. When two Orcs can come from an entire world apart- they may act differently.

As for the game- I had a great time. Being on the "getting shit done- squad" on Friday night rocked. Good god it was fun to be that proactive! I love putting NPC camp to bed in the morning.

I also loved all the character interactions I was able to have.[/i]