september 17 event feedback

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

CharlesK wrote:The ugly:

Fuzzy ears (just kidding Heidi)
I'm not complaining, but there are a lot of weird, weird people in Haven. My character is DEVASTATED by these huge fuzzy ears and several people (I assume in-character), in the few hours I did not have them disguised under my head-robe were like "Uh...I uh...like your ears." My apologies to the newer player's character (I cannot for the life of me remember who it was, I would know you if I saw you) who got berated for pointing out my character's "deformities." I hope you took it all in character. :)

Note, again, that I am not complaining Out of Character. I like them. My character does not.

That being said, I'm with Brett and Dallid...I thought the light plots were just fine...I feel like there was actually a LOT going on and it gave me, as a character time to actually INTERACT with other characters in the limited time I was able to. Sometimes I don't get that at games, because there are so many conflicting things going on and THOSE are usually my disappointing ones. And I agree that it should be a time of discovery and problem solving...I mean, what is the point of fighting for peace if there never is any? Love you guys, looking forward to the next event.