Feedback May 2010

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Francesco DeLemuerte
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Francesco DeLemuerte »

Well this was the first time I played Franchesco for an entire event. It's a lot different than playing Zeira. The more tired I got, the more Zeira came out, which in the end meant Esmerelda had to tell me to go to bed.

I'm used to fighting and going out a lot more than I did this event so it was a very different dynamic for me. I barely did any fighting this event and I kinda missed it. I fought a total of 3 times, once with just a water bottle, once against Chris's dwarf (Got my ass whooped!), and once against Starks mummy. I also think I pressed some kidnappers. The rest of the time I was just sparring, but I was actually having a lot of fun doing that.

The roleplay was really good. I had fun roleplaying with Heidi's new person, Jared as Aaron, Slade and the bounty hunter, Sanchez, and the multitude of other NPC's that came through the keep. The ceramony with the valkin'vi was interesting as well. I liked dealing with the tanner too.

Good start to a good year!
Morgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Morgan »

I finally have time and am coherent enough to do some feedback.

Unfortunatly, I can't really say how I felt about most of the plots, because most of the things I did during the event, though probably plot based, I just kind of wandered into. I got too far into character to pay attention to who said what.

I really enjoyed the new character, and I appreciate not being eaten by bears, as that was an actual worry for this guy.

In all seriousness, the one plot I was there for the entire time was good. It had some issues which I discussed 'off-screen', and with talking to someone about it it turned out ok, there was just a little confusion here and there.

Now I just have to find a way to go back in time! :D
Morgan Cyprian
Dwarf-Brother
Valken-kin
Gloom Bane