It's been quite awhile

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

LeRoi
New in Town
New in Town

It's been quite awhile

Post by LeRoi »

Every now and again, I like to stop in and say hi. Hi. I miss you all. For those who remember me, I'm still alive. For those who don't, meh. And for those who don't care, hi anyway. I try to be a nice guy.

I'm currently living in Georgia. I'm still in the army as a medic. I'll be getting out soon, through medical chapter.

Anyway, it would be nice to chat awhile. PM me if you'd like and ignore this if you'd wish. Good night all.
Kayla
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: It's been quite awhile

Post by Kayla »

I don't know if we've ever met, but I still want to post to thank you for your service :)
Xil Zymasi, Crew of the Red Wind // Dakkon Wrynn, Dark Elf Outcast

Feel free to PM me if you have any forum/website questions/issues. I can take care of them for you.
Also, note that although my name is red, I am not a GM and therefore cannot answer logistical questions (such as rules) definitively. That said, I'll certainly try to help!
LeRoi
New in Town
New in Town

Post by LeRoi »

From what I see, you probably haven't met me in person. It looks as though you've joined the forums in 2010. I had moved to Kentucky before then. I greatly appreciate your .....ah....appreciation. :D I'm glad to do what I can.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

Wassup Roi! We were just talking about you, and remincising about the Phoenix Guard not that long ago.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

Very good to hear from ya Roi! Lemme chime in with a thanks for the service also. I was talking about you earlier this year when showing a friend FH youtube videos, and ran across a certain death scene. Hope to see you back some time soon.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
LeRoi
New in Town
New in Town

Post by LeRoi »

Agh! I'd hoped that that video had been forgotten in the archieves of inside joke You-tube videos. Lol. It is literally a non-starter battle that was going to be a fun ending; going to be. A premature ending. A guy who didn't know he died, until he asked afew questions then fell over. Then everyone effectly shouting, "Run away! Run away!"

I would be nice to see everyone again, but it may be a long while before that happens. Money; it is what it is. I actually need to start reading so that I can see the current story arc is. And I would really like to read up on the recent living characters and recent dead. I actually wonder if there are any character still in game that were there while I played.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

Art play s quen
Travis Cole
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

Your picture is actually on the back of the newest Final Haven rule book.
http://www.winterhavenlarp.com/FH_MainR ... 2014_9.pdf

And while I do still play Quen, I only play him at Winter Haven for now (I haven't played at FH in quite a while), but he doesn't remember anyone from that time...

There's the occasional character who might pop up (if you remember Fender, he's recently shown back up.) But, otherwise... there's really not any of those old characters left from those days still hanging around.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
LeRoi
New in Town
New in Town

Post by LeRoi »

That picture was taken almost ten years ago. Good times. I look nothing like that now.